About Python: –
Python is an open-source, object-oriented, high-level powerful programming language used for both large and small-scale applications.
Course Description: –
This course introduces students to the exciting world of programming using the Python language. Students will gain a basic understanding of Python and enhance their critical thinking and problem-solving skills as they learn to design, code, and debug Python programs. Challenging assignments during the course encourage them to master important programming concepts such as variables, operators, and control flow constructs. Students will use their creativity and imagination to draw different shapes on the computer screen and work with Turtle Graphics. They will also discover how to use functions to reuse code and how to read and write to files. While no prior programming experience is required, some exposure to programming languages may help students succeed in this highly challenging course. By the end of the course, students will be able to apply their basic programming principles in various applications.
Course Learning Outcomes: –
The learning outcome of this course are:
- To understand why Python is a useful scripting language for developers.
- To learn how to design and program Python applications.
- To define the structure and components of a Python program.
- To learn how to identify Python object types.
- To learn how to write loops and decision statements in Python.
- To learn how to use lists, tuples, and dictionaries in Python programs.
- To learn how to use indexing and slicing to access data in Python programs.
- To learn how to build Python modules for reusability.
- To learn how to write functions and pass arguments in Python.
- To learn how to read and write files in Python.
- To learn how to design object‐oriented programs with Python classes.
- To learn how to use Graphics: Turtle Programming
- To learn python basic machine learning libraries such as NumPy and matplotlib
The following topics will be covered in our Python for Beginners Training.
Getting Started with Python
Overview of the course, History of Python, Python Installation, Writing your first program, Saving and opening programs, Using comments, Variables, Python Keywords, Python Comments.
Maths and Variable in Python
Python Data Types, Python Operators
Creating strings, Multi-line strings, Quotation marks inside strings, Multiplying strings, Using the input() function and inbuilt function in strings.
Python Decision Making Statements
If statements, If-then-else statements, If and elif statements, nested if statements, Multiple conditions and multiple if statements
Using for loops, Creating while loops, Nesting loops, Using the break command and avoiding infinite loops
Python Data Structures
List, tuple, Set, Dictionary
Reusing Code with Functions in Python
Defining a function, Using functions, Returning a value and Variables and scope
Working with Files in Python
Creating a file, Opening a file in Python, Writing to a file
Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming in Python
Classes and Objects, Instance Variables and Methods, Class Variables
Graphics: Turtle Programming in Python
Using the turtle module- pen(), Using the turtle module – forward(), backward(), left(), and right(), Changing the pen size and color, Penup() and pendown(), Drawing circles
Basic Machine Learning Library in Python
Numpy and MatPlotlib
Mini Project Discussions and Doubt Clearing Session
Training Type: Online Live Interactive Session.
1 ON 1 Sessions
Duration 30 Hours
Access to Class Recordings.
Weekday / Weekend Classes.
Start Date: Monday, December 5, 2022
Please contact us, If you are looking for different schedule or need more information.
PYTHON FOR JUNIORS REVIEWS
The Advanced Placement (AP) is a trademark registered and owned by the College Board, which is not affiliated with Learntek.org, and does not endorse this product. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.