What is Angular?
- Angular is a structural framework for dynamic web apps. Angular provides developers options to write client-side application (using Typescript) in a clean MVC (Model View Controller) way. Angular is used for Grouping the HTML into reusable components.
- Angular attempts to minimize the impedance mismatch between document centric HTML and what an application needs by creating new HTML constructs
- It is an excellent idea to decouple the client side of an app from the server side. This allows development work to progress in parallel, and allows for reuse of both sides.
- DOM control structures for repeating, showing and hiding DOM fragments.
- It is very helpful indeed if the framework guides developers through the entire journey of building an app: From designing the UI, through writing the business logic, to testing.
The following topics will be covered in our Angular 13 Online Training:
Angular 13 Training Topics.
Introduction to TypeScript
Variables and functions
Class and object
export and import
Installing Angular CLI
Installing VS Code
Extensions to accelerate coding
Introduction to Angular
Understanding app structure
Bindings, Directives and Pipes
Applying CSS Style and class
Accessing index value
Services and Routing
Introduction to services
Creating a service
Introduction to Routing
Steps to add routing
Creating Angular Form
Validating form controls
Submitting data from Angular form
Sending HTTP Request
Displaying data received from server
Duration & Timings : USA
Duration – 25 Hours.
Training Type: Online Live Interactive Session.
Weekday Session – Mon – Thu 8:30 PM to 10:30 PM (EST) – 4 Weeks. December 4, 2023.
Weekend Session – Sat & Sun 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM (EST) – 5 Weeks. December 30, 2023.