DevOps Training – What is DevOps?
DevOps Training : DevOps stands for the representation of the combination of the terms “Development” and “Operations”. DevOps is a software development methodology that smoothen and streamline the communication, collaboration and integration activities between the software developers and information technology (IT) professionals during the different phases of Software Development Life Cycle.
The adoption of DevOps is being driven by the following factors:
- Difficulties in use of agile and other software development processes and methodologies.
- Demand for an increased rate of production releases from application and business stakeholders.
- Wide availability of virtualized and cloud infrastructure from internal and external providers.
- Increased usage of data center automation and configuration management tools.
- To increase deployment frequency
- To reduce lead time for changes
- For faster recovery when problems occur
- For more robust and better integrated security
- A “shift left” in quality – quality of code, testing, architecture, “deployability” and culture
- For fast feedback loops and effective communication between teams and departments.
The following topics will be covered in our Online DevOps Training:
DevOps Training – DevOps Overview
What is DevOps?
History of DevOps
Lifecycle of DevOps
Continuous Testing and Integration
Continuous Release and Deployment
Continuous Application Monitoring
Source Code Management Tool -GIT
What is a version control system?
What is a distributed version control system?
Different levels of Git configuration
The process of staging and committing
The details of the commit objects
Continuous Integration Tool-Jenkins
Build Setup in Jenkins
Security in Jenkins
Maven Build Scripts
Jenkins Plugin Installation and Usage
Build Automation Tool – Maven Set-Up
Build & Test Project
Fundamental of scripting
Containerization using Docker
What and Why of Containers
Introduction to Docker
Playbook example to setup Web-app
Introduction to Nagios
Overview of EC2
IAM Users Accounts
Overview of AWS Services
Duration & Timings :
Duration – 30 Hours.
Training Type: Online Live Interactive Session.
Weekend Session – Sat & Sun 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM (EST) – 5 Weeks. December 4, 2021.
Weekday Session – Mon – Thu 8:30 PM to 10:30 PM (EST) – 4 Weeks. December 20, 2021.