Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning for Juniors
Course Description :-
• This learning path introduces the fundamentals of Artificial Intelligence and Machine
Learning (AIML) and how it’s applied in everyday life
• Learning more about AIML helps students develop their knowledge and understanding
of what the components of AIML are and grasp how it all comes together
• Learning about AIML also enables students to make use of AIML tools in their
programming and provide them with opportunities to learn more about this fastgrowing area that will dominate how we work in years to come
Course Learning Outcome: –
On completion of this course, the students will be able to
• Understand the basic concepts of AIML.
• Understand how to use different python libraries in machine learning.
• Work with different Regression and Classification Algorithms.
• Apply different concepts of AIML in other application areas.
The following topics will be covered in our AIML Training.
Introduction to AIML
Applications of AIML
What is Dataset
Types of Data
AIML Life Cycle
Types of Learning
Python Libraries Required for AIML
• NumPy: Handle the Linear Algebra Operations
• Pandas: Data Manipulation
• Matplotlib and Seaborn: EDA and Data Visualization
Regression Performance Metrics
Classification Performance Metrics
Projects Based on AIML
• Basic of any programming knowledge but Python is preferred.
Training Type: Online Live Interactive Session.
1 ON 1 Sessions
Group Sessions 2- 4 Students
Duration 30 Hours
Access to Class Recordings.
Weekday / Weekend Classes
1 ON 1 Session Fee $500 PAY NOW
2 to 3 Days / Week
8:30 PM – 9:30 PM EST
9:00 PM – 10:00 PM EST
9:30 PM – 10:30 PM EST
10:00 PM – 11:00 PM EST