About Python and MySQL
Python is an open-source, object-oriented, high-level powerful programming language used for both large and small-scale applications.
MySQL is a prevalent and robust relational database management system. MySQL is an open-source option that’s very cost-effective and affordable. This database is most widely used in big and small businesses.
About the course
This course helps you learn MySQL with Python, one of the most widely used in the industry. In this course, you will learn to deal with databases with Python, which are the backbone of any personal or commercial software. The course mainly focuses on the practical approach and expects you to try hands-on with the exercises to get completely proficient in working with the databases with Python.
Who can take this course?
Programmers, database developers and beginners are suitable to join MySQL with Python Course.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- To understand why Python is a useful scripting language for developers.
- To learn how to design and program Python applications with MySQL database.
- To define the structure and components of a Python program.
- To learn how to write loops and decision statements in Python.
- Understand SQL syntax used with MySQL.
- To Use SELECT statements with Python to query data
- To update and insert data into the existing tables with Python.
- To Connecting to a MySQL Database in Python
- To learn SQL for Data Analysis
Topics to be covered in MySQL with Python Course
Module 1: MySQL
- Introduction to DBMS
- Installation of MySQL
- Introduction to MySQL workbench, MySQL Command Line Client
- MySQL Database: CREATE Database, USE database, DROP database
- MySQL Tables: CREATE, DROP or DELETE Table, Show tables
- MySQL Tables: INSERT INTO Statement
- MySQL Tables: SELECT (Display the data from a table)
- MySQL Tables: UPDATE, DELETE
- MySQL Tables: ALTER
- MySQL Constraints: NOT NULL, DEFAULT, PRIMARY KEY, FOREIGN KEY, CHECK
- MySQL Clause: WHERE, DISTINCT, FROM
- MySQL Clause: SQL ORDER BY (ASC/DESC)
- MySQL Aggregate Functions: SUM, AVG, MIN, MAX, COUNT
- MySQL Clause: GROUP BY, HAVING
- MySQL Operators: Comparison, AND, OR, NOT
- MySQL Operators: BETWEEN, UNION
- MySQL Operators: IN, NOT IN
Module 2: Python Basic
Getting Started with Python
Overview of the course, History of Python, Python Installation, Writing your first program, Saving and opening programs, Using comments, Variables, Python Data Types, Python Operators
Python Decision Making Statements
If statements, If-then-else statements, If and elif statements
Using for loops, Creating while loops
Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming in Python
Classes and Objects, Instance Variables and Methods, Class Variables
Module 3: MySQL with Python
- Introduction to MySQL Connector/Python
- Installing Connector/Python from a Binary Distribution
- Connecting to a MySQL Database in Python: Python MySQL Connect
Module 4 MySQL with Python Mini Projects
1 ON 1 Sessions / Small Groups
We follow your Syllabus
Training Type: Online Live Interactive Session.
Access to Class Recordings.
Weekday / Weekend Classes.
Weekend Morning or Evening Schedule: