AP (Advanced Placement) Classes:
Many high school students choose to take AP courses due to their benefits while in high school, in college applications, and beyond. According to the College Board which administers the AP tests, “AP Gives students the chance to tackle college level work while they are still in high school and earn college Credit and placement.’’
Benefits of AP Classes:
More than a million students in America take AP classes because of the several benefits they provide. AP classes will…
1.Increase student’s chances of being admitted into top colleges.
2.Challenge students more than regular high school classes and prepare them for the demands of college.
3.Help students to obtain scholarships.
4.Enable students to receive college credit before starting college (if they score a 3 out of 5 or higher on the related exams).
5.Increase the likelihood that students will graduate earlier than normal time, thereby allowing them to save the money that extra semesters in college would cost.
The following topics will be covered in Multivariable Calculus Class.
Vectors and the Geometry of Space
- Three-Dimensional Coordinate Systems
- The Dot Product
- The Cross Product
- Equations of Lines and Planes
- Cylinders and Quadric Surfaces
- Vector Functions and Space Curves
- Derivatives and Integrals of Vector Functions
- Arc Length and Curvature
- Motion in Space: Velocity and Acceleration
- Functions of Several Variables
- Limits and Continuity
- Partial Derivatives
- Tangent Planes and Linear Approximations
- The Chain Rule
- Directional Derivatives and the Gradient Vector
- Maximum and Minimum Values
- Lagrange Multipliers
- Double Integrals over Rectangles
- Iterated Integrals
- Double Integrals over General Regions
- Double Integrals in Polar Coordinates
- Applications of Double Integrals
- Surface Area
- Triple Integrals
- Triple Integrals in Cylindrical Coordinates
- Triple Integrals in Spherical Coordinates
- Change of Variables in Multiple Integrals
- Vector Fields
- Line Integrals
- The Fundamental Theorem for Line Integrals
- Green’s Theorem
- Curl and Divergence
- Parametric Surfaces and Their Areas
- Surface Integrals
- Stokes’ Theorem
- The Divergence Theorem
- Differential Forms and the General Stokes’ Theorem
1 ON 1 Sessions / Small Groups
We follow your Syllabus
Training Type: Online Live Interactive Session.
Access to Class Recordings.
Weekday / Weekend Classes.
Start Date: Monday, December 5, 2022
Please contact us, If you are looking for different schedule or need more information.
The Advanced Placement (AP) is a trademark registered and owned by the College Board, which is not affiliated with Learntek.org, and does not endorse this product. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.