Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
GRE or Graduate Record Examination is a world renowned admission test required to be given by the candidates desirous of taking admission to graduate programs primarily in the areas of engineering and sciences at education institutions in USA. The GRE revised General Test is accepted at thousands of graduate and business schools as well as departments and divisions. Most of the Universities/Institutes are using GRE® scores as part of their MBA program admissions process.
The GRE revised General Test is available at more than 1,000 test centers in more than 160 countries. In most regions of the world, the computer-delivered test is available on a continuous basis throughout the year.
The GRE revised General Test measures your
1. Verbal Reasoning
2. Quantitative Reasoning
3. Analytical Writing
The Verbal Reasoning section measures your ability to:
- analyze and draw conclusions from discourse; reason from incomplete data; identify author’s assumptions and/or perspective; understand multiple levels of meaning, such as literal, figurative and author’s intent
- select important points; distinguish major from minor or relevant points; summarize text; understand the structure of a text
- understand the meanings of words, sentences and entire texts; understand relationships among words and among concepts
The Quantitative Reasoning section measures your ability to:
- understand, interpret and analyze quantitative information
- solve problems using mathematical models
- apply basic skills and elementary concepts of arithmetic, algebra, geometry and data interpretation
The Analytical Writing section measures your ability to:
- articulate complex ideas clearly and effectively
- support ideas with relevant reasons and examples
- examine claims and accompanying evidence
- sustain a well-focused, coherent discussion
- control the elements of standard written English
|Verbal Reasoning||130 – 170|
|Quantitative Reasoning||130 – 170|
|Analytical Writing||0 – 6|
Why Learntek for GRE
1. Strong focus on concepts.
2. Learn with Experts.
3. Special test taking strategies.
4. Experienced faculties.
5. Flexibility of batches.
6. Results oriented coaching.
7. Additional reference material for practice.
8. Rigorous hours of Classroom Training.
9. Section, Module & Full length Tests.
10. Innovative strategies for greater success.