What is MangoDB?
MongoDB Training : MongoDB is an open source, cross-platform database that uses document oriented data model that provides, high performance, high availability, and easy scalability of data storage and data access. MongoDB uses documents(set of key value pairs with dynamic schema) and collections(group of documents) to store data instead of using tables and rows.
- To store and process Big Data.
- To store and process text documents.
- To store and process huge amount of schema less data.
- To store and process data with index on every attribute.
- To provide replication and high availability of stored data.
- To maintain fast in-place updates on stored data.
- To write dynamic queries on documents using a document-based query language that’s nearly as powerful as SQL.
- For faster access of data by storing the working set in internal memory.
- For high performance data access using less joins.
- MangoDB does not need Conversion/mapping of application objects to database objects.
The following topics will be covered in our Mongo DB Online Training:
MongoDB Training : Introduction to NoSQL, MongoDB, Installation
What is Data?
What is Information?
What is Flat File?
What is Relational Database?
Challenges with Flat Files/RDBMS
Evolution of Databases
What is NoSQL Database
Types of NoSQL Database
Why we need NoSQL data?
What is MONGODB?
INTRODUCTION to JSON/BSON
JSON Data Types
NoSQL Introduction, Requirement of NOSQL
Introduction to JSON/ BSON
JSON Data types
Sample JSON Documents
Database collection & document
MongoDB Use cases
Starting and stopping MongoDB servers
MongoDB CRUD Introduction
Limit and Skip
MongoDB CRUD Tutorials
MongoDB CRUD Reference
Hands on with CRUD Operations
Schema Design and Data Modeling, Backup strategies, Monitoring
Data Modeling in MongoDB
RDBMS vs. Data models
Data Modeling tools
Data modeling example & patterns
Model TREE structure
Monitoring of performance issues
Run time configuration
Export & import of data
Relationship between Document
Model Specific Application Contexts
Data Model Reference
Hands on with MongoDB Data Modeling
Introduction to replica
Election of new primary
Type of Replica
Concepts around Replication
Setting up replicated cluster
Setting up Sharded Cluster
Sharding Database, Collections
Hands on Exercise
Indexing and Aggregation Framework
Introduction to Indexes
Concepts around Indexes
Type of Indexes
Introduction to Aggregation
Type of Aggregation
Use cases of Aggregation
Hands on Exercise
Security Risks to Databases
MongoDB Security Approach
MongoDB Security Concept
MongoDB Client Tool
Integration of MongoDB shell with Robomongo
All basic CRUD Operations
MongoDB integration with JAVA
Integration of MongoDB with Java
All Basic CRUD Operations in Eclipse
Additional Concept (GridFS mongo files)
Prerequisites : JAVA Script knowledge helpful.
Duration & Timings :
Duration – 30 Hours.
Training Type: Online Live Interactive Session.
Access to Class Recordings.
Weekday Session – Mon – Thu ( 5 Days /Week) – 8:30 PM -10:30 PM (EST) – 4 Weeks. June 18, 2018.