1. If I need to ask you a question, how do I contact you?
Ans: It depends on what the question is. If it’s a question whose answer might pertain to the entire class, then you should either ask in the online session, so that everyone gets the benefit of the answer. If it’s a question that is personal in nature, then you should email the facilitators.
2. How do I receive my training certificate?
Ans: You will get course completion certificate to your email
3. What is included with my course registration?
Ans: You will get access to online live interactive sessions and access to recordings of completed sessions.
4. Do I need to create a profile to access online training?
Ans: No, Once payment is done we will send a link to your email. You can access online training through that link.
5. How long do I have to complete my course?
Ans: Usually course duration is 30 to 40 hrs. you should spend 6 to 8 hrs. per week.
6. Can I retake my course?
Ans: Yes, you can retake your course but conditions apply.
First you should tell the specific reason why you are retaking the course, because to maintain quality we allow limited participants for each online training.
7. Can I change my course if I don’t like the present course?
Ans: Yes, you can change your course if you don’t don’t like the trainer or course content. But, you should intimate us within 2 days of course started.
8. The link to My Training isn’t working – what do I do?
Ans: Please feel free to contact USA: +1 734 418 2465 | India: +91 40 4018 1306 | +91 7799713623 | email@example.com
9. Can you resend the meeting invitation?
Ans: Yes, in case of missing invitation we will resend meeting invitation by sending a link to your email.
10. will the online training session occur in my time zone?
Ans: Yes, Online training session occurs according to participants time zone. Please check www.learntek.org to check availability of trainings in your time zones or contact USA: +1 734 418 2465 | India: +91 40 4018 1306 | +91 7799713623 | firstname.lastname@example.org.